Interested in joining our team of KRE8TIV artists? Fill out the application below to be considered for an interview.
We are looking for fun, enthusiastic, upbeat, and hard working additions to our Customer Service team. Our team members work at least one weekend shift, weekday shifts can be day or evening, and our hours are flexible. Position entails helping customers, set-up and clean-up, working as a team and taking initiative. This is not a job where you will be painting all day. Art can be taught so no art experience necessary but is helpful. Here are a few things you will be required to do:
- Greeting customers and teaching them about our wide variety of products. Employees are here to inspire, guide, teach, and clean up after our customers.
- Utilizing our customer tracking system
- Unpacking shipments and updating inventory
- Glazing, loading and unloading the kiln, wrapping finished orders, and calling customers for pick-up
- Working the cash register, running credit cards, and answering phones
- Assisting with kids camps, birthday parties, and classes
- Mopping, dusting, taking out the trash, and cleaning tables, chairs, counters, windows, and more. Maintaining a clean and inviting studio for our customers is a major priority.
- Working together in teams and independently
Submitting an application does not guarantee a job offer. It is for review and we will contact you for an interview if we feel you may fit in our team. Please no phone calls.
What we are looking for:
- A go-getter and people person.
- Candidates must be at least 16 years of age
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be comfortable talking to strangers and large groups of adults and children
- Able to lift 40 lbs comfortably?
- Have a flexible schedule (ability to work evenings and weekends)
- Be standing and active for a 5-6 hour shift?
- Detail oriented, great communicator, organized
- Enthusiastic and love working with kids
- Punctual and Reliable
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- This is a family friendly environment. Our employees present a drug- and alcohol-free appearance, attitude and reputation at all times.